+7 962 406-41-56

Stavropol region, Russia
81, Lenin street

Delivery in Russia;

Quality control;  

High-tech equipment;  

The samples are free;

Gold Decor, Ltd is one of a few companies in Russia, which produces a ps moulding for picture frame.

Our company is located in Izobilny city, Stavropol region, it is South of Russia. We produce a classic style of ps moulding for picture frame with a wide range of colors, style and sizes. Also we can supply products according to your requirements. Our advantage is high quality, unique designs, outstanding appearance and low price.

About PS moulding:

  1. Material: Eco-friendly plastic, PS, Polystyrene by extrusion modified technique.
  2. Surface: Hot stamping foil .
  3. Packing size: 1*20 GP container can load 270 cartons ; 1*40 HQ container can load 580 cartons. Carton size: 300x23x17cm
  4. Delivery time: according to the quantity of the products.
  5. Length of frame: 2.90/3.0 meters, but you can to order any size.
  6. Usage: Used for picture frame, photo frame, painting frame, mirror frame ,document frame.
  7. Payment: 30% T/T in Advance, the rest of 70% T/T after receive the Copy of B/L or L/C at sight.

Cooperating with our company, you will receive competitive prices, uninterrupted supplies and reliable partner!

We are glad to promote success and prosperity of your firm!